Endura Impact 321 is polyurethane/liquid rubber hybrid coating that provides a tough, durable, abrasion resistant finish for a wide variety of applications. Thinning and application parameters can be adjusted to achieve varying surface textures.
- Ability to build up to 100 mils in one coat.
- Easy to apply to vertical surfaces.
- Texture of surface can be easily modified to your own requirements.
- Liquid rubber element offers a high degree of flexibility.
- Can be used as an Anti-Skid Coating.
- Available in virtually any color. Contact us for more information.
- VOC compliant.
Product lead times may apply. Please contact your Endura representative for further information regarding stock availability and lead times.
Product TDS and SDS Information
SDS – English – Component A [FUB1250] (rev 1.2) – Neutral Base
SDS – French – Component A [FUB1250] (rev 1.2) – Neutral Base
SDS – Spanish – Component A [FUB1250] (rev 1.2) – Neutral Base
* SDS [A] are for basic colors, please click here to request color specific SDS information.
|PART NUMBERS||Component A: Varies by color [FUAXXXX] |
Component B: FUB1200
|SERVICE CONDITIONS||Anti-Skid Coating |
“Light duty” bed liner
|RECOMMENDED DFT||20-100 mils DFT|
|VOLUME SOLIDS||70% ± 2%|
64% ± 2% (Neutral)
|Color||Available in Custom Colors|